Teacher leadership interview questions
1. Can you name someone who has had a big impact on you as a leader?
2. How did you build your personal reputation?
3. What advice would you give someone who is assuming a leadership position for the first time?
4. What keeps you up at night?
5. What improvements would you like to make regarding your leadership skills?
6. What is your style of leadership?
7. Do you lead from intuition?
8. Are you a risk taker?
9. Why do leaders fail? Can you give me some real world examples?
10. How do you bounce back from failure? Can you give me an example?
11. How do you define leadership success?
12. What is the difference between a leader and a manager?
13. What is the difference between a leader and a follower?
14. How do you develop new leaders in your team?
15. Who was the most difficult person you've dealt with? How did you manage the situation?
You can ref top 30 leadership interview questions and free ebook: 75 interview questions and answers.
Top useful material related to teacher interview:
1. Free ebook download: 75 interview questions and answers: http://www.slideshare.net/john210378/free-ebook-75-interview-questions-and-answers
2. Top 10 secrets to win every job interview: http://www.slideshare.net/john210378/top-10-secrets-to-win-every-job-interview
3. 13 types of interview questions and how to face them: http://www.slideshare.net/john210378/13-types-of-interview-questions-and-how-to-face-them